Meredith Resources During Building Closure
Resources for our Meredith Families
- Click Here for information and resources related to Covid-19, translated into:
Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Hmong, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tigrinya, and Vietnamese.
- Click here for DMPS information and updates.
- Click here to learn more about when and where to get food.
- Click here for online resources for students to explore.
- To access more information for activities at home please visit Meredith Resource.
- To set up your SchoolCNXT account please review the Family Quick Start Guide.
If you need immediate assistance:
- Emergency – Call: 911
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (IowaCASA), Iowa Victim Service Hotline – Call: 1-800-770-1650 Text: IOWAHELP to 20121
- Crisis and Support YouthLine – Call: (877.968.8491) Text: teen2teen to (839863)
- Crisis, Support, LGBTQ The Trevor Project – Call: (866-488-7386) Text: START to (678678)
- Drugs and Alcohol Education, Treatment and Referral National Drug Helpline – Call: (844-289-0879)
How to Access Student E-mail and Canvas
Hello Meredith Families and Students. We have put together a video tutorial to help you access your student e-mail and Canvas. You can access these tools from any browser on most devices.
If you are using a phone or tablet it is recommended to download the Canvas App and access it there.
Student E-mail can be accessed through a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer.