Skip to content
Meredith Covid Resources
Resources from Nurse Jackson
- Click here for a flow chart to learn if your child should go to school today.
- Click here to learn more about symptoms of Covid-19.
- Click here for a chart to track you and your families symptoms.
- Click here for information on how to properly wear mask.
- Click here to learn more about Quarantine vs. Isolation
Resources for our Meredith Families
- Click Here for information and resources related to Covid-19, translated into:
Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Hmong, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tigrinya, and Vietnamese.
- Click here for DMPS information and updates.
If you need immediate assistance:
- Emergency – Call: 911
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (IowaCASA), Iowa Victim Service Hotline – Call: 1-800-770-1650 Text: IOWAHELP to 20121
- Crisis and Support YouthLine – Call: (877.968.8491) Text: teen2teen to (839863)
- Crisis, Support, LGBTQ The Trevor Project – Call: (866-488-7386) Text: START to (678678)
- Drugs and Alcohol Education, Treatment and Referral National Drug Helpline – Call: (844-289-0879)